Sunday, April 22, 2007

Success factors for NTUC Income

I have been invited by the Australian Friendly Society Association to speak at their conference and share the success factors of NTUC Income. The conference is in June.

They asked me to discuss the following:

* what sort of competition has NTUC Income faced?
* how does NTUC Income distinguish itself from its competitors?
* what are the primary values that drive NTUC Income's business?
* are these values important in driving the success of its business?
* how does NTUC Income engage its members (customers)?
* what part does the customers' involvement play in the success of NTUC Income?

I shall be covering some of these points in my blog.

The conference is held at the Gold Coast. I shall take a holiday there as well. It will be my first vacation in this wonderful part of the world.

No comments:

Blog Archive