Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Credit Card Debt

Hello Mr. Tan,

I read your blog re: the subject matter above. And you mention cooperative society can be of assistance. What/who are the cooperative society? I don't understand that term, and would really appreciate it if you could clarify?

REPLY

I suggest that you contact Credit Counselling Singapore. They may be able to help you. http://www.ccs.org.sg/

To my knowledge, the coperative societies are not able to help someone who is already in debt. You should join a cooperative society and start saving with it. When you need a loan, they can provide it to you at lower cost, compared to a credit card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mr tan,

noted u mentioned abt coperative societies, may i know where can i find more info on these? i have seek help from CCS but they unable to help me. is bankcrupty the only way out for me now?

thanks

Blog Archive