The schedule of meetings will be:
Saturday 29 November, 5 to 7 p.m.
Saturday 13 December, 5 to 7 p.m.
Saturday 27 December, 5 to 7 p.m.
Apart from the structured products, there will be other speakers talking on other issues relating to life in Singapore.
Watch for further announcements.
- ► 2019 (1429)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
11/02 - 11/09
- Has MAS responded to the 3 petitions?
- Proposed terms of settlement
- Saving the Financial Industry?
- A favourable impression of Tunis
- Impact of Obama's election on the future of Singap...
- Seminars on financial risks associated with financ...
- Minibond Saga in better explained form
- SCMP:Investor cool-off pondered
- SCMP: Democrats drop legal bid after deal on Lehma...
- Is mis-selling a market misconduct?
- The New Paper: Latest structured product scandal
- Business Times: Kudos to CIMB-GK and UOB-Kay Hian
- SCMP:Repairing the damage
- US Presidential Election 2008
- Advancing the best interest of our people
- Keep sadness and hatred to themselves
- Tunis, 5 to 8 November
- Dr Lan Luh Luh – your further clarification is req...
- SCMP: Regulators have let down investors badly
- 10,000 SACRIFICIAL LAMBS
- Market Discipline and Caveat Emptor
- Open Forum with OCBC Bank/Securities
- Should financial markets be more strongly regulate...
- MAS has the power to investigate and bring a court...
- Flaws in financial planning industry
- Presence of disclaimers in prospectus
- Indicate price of Pinnacle Notes as at 20-10-08
- Spain Lets Jobless Postpone Half of Mortgage Payme...
- Mis-selling of Lehman structured notes
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Clarification from Dr Lan Luh Luh
- Bank claims to be "order executor"
- Petitions on Structured Products
- Fortnightly Meetings at Speaker's Corner on Struct...
- Open Forum with UOB Kay Hian
- Send your views directly to MAS
- New swap counterparty to replace Lehman Brothers
- Adolf Hitller complains about the ERP and MRT
- Buy a property that you can afford
- How to manage a crisis
- NTUC Income is different today
- Upset investor share bad experience with bank
- How to track all comments on my blog
- Political ambitions?
- Intention to deceive?
- Key features of structured products
- Reply to "Risk listed in bold"
- Stolen identity
- Collective legal action - Leonard Loo
- Reply to SP Services: Don't shoot the messenger
- ▼ 11/02 - 11/09 (50)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)