We would like to invite all investors who have invested in the Lehman Brothers Minibonds, Merrill Lynch Jubilee and Morgan Stanley Pinnacle Notes through OCBC Bank/Securities, to participate in an open forum with OCBC.
This invitation is open to investors regardless of whether you have or have not attended an interview with OCBC. We are going to request for Mr Hwang Soo Jin, the independent party appointed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore to oversee OCBC complaints process, to be present at the forum, as we are keen to share our concerns with him.
We have set an agenda for the forum and are extending this invitation to gather as many investors as possible. We believe that with more investors attending this forum, OCBC cannot ignore our request and will consider more seriously the appeal of all affected investors.
Please submit your name (with some proof that you have invested in one of the above-mentioned notes through OCBC Bank/Securities), your email address and contact number to Miss WM , OSPLmailbox@gmail.com by 7 November 2008.
The date for this forum is not yet confirmed, as we have to arrange this with OCBC. You will be advised when this arrangement is finalised.
On behalf of the
OCBC Bank/Securities Investors' Group
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
11/02 - 11/09
- Has MAS responded to the 3 petitions?
- Proposed terms of settlement
- Saving the Financial Industry?
- A favourable impression of Tunis
- Impact of Obama's election on the future of Singap...
- Seminars on financial risks associated with financ...
- Minibond Saga in better explained form
- SCMP:Investor cool-off pondered
- SCMP: Democrats drop legal bid after deal on Lehma...
- Is mis-selling a market misconduct?
- The New Paper: Latest structured product scandal
- Business Times: Kudos to CIMB-GK and UOB-Kay Hian
- SCMP:Repairing the damage
- US Presidential Election 2008
- Advancing the best interest of our people
- Keep sadness and hatred to themselves
- Tunis, 5 to 8 November
- Dr Lan Luh Luh – your further clarification is req...
- SCMP: Regulators have let down investors badly
- 10,000 SACRIFICIAL LAMBS
- Market Discipline and Caveat Emptor
- Open Forum with OCBC Bank/Securities
- Should financial markets be more strongly regulate...
- MAS has the power to investigate and bring a court...
- Flaws in financial planning industry
- Presence of disclaimers in prospectus
- Indicate price of Pinnacle Notes as at 20-10-08
- Spain Lets Jobless Postpone Half of Mortgage Payme...
- Mis-selling of Lehman structured notes
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Clarification from Dr Lan Luh Luh
- Bank claims to be "order executor"
- Petitions on Structured Products
- Fortnightly Meetings at Speaker's Corner on Struct...
- Open Forum with UOB Kay Hian
- Send your views directly to MAS
- New swap counterparty to replace Lehman Brothers
- Adolf Hitller complains about the ERP and MRT
- Buy a property that you can afford
- How to manage a crisis
- NTUC Income is different today
- Upset investor share bad experience with bank
- How to track all comments on my blog
- Political ambitions?
- Intention to deceive?
- Key features of structured products
- Reply to "Risk listed in bold"
- Stolen identity
- Collective legal action - Leonard Loo
- Reply to SP Services: Don't shoot the messenger
- ▼ 11/02 - 11/09 (50)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)