FISCA welcomes financial advisers, who share the aims of the association, to join us as volunteers and help in the evaluation, research and other work.
We will also provide opportunities for these financial advisers to offer their service for a fair remuneration, that is based on the actual time spent and not a commission that is tied to the recommended product.
Some FISCA members, who had bad experience with financial advisers or relationship managers, may be suspicious of these advisers, but the suspicion can be dispelled by honesty and sincerity.
If you wish to volunteer, send an email to email@example.com.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2020 (235)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
09/06 - 09/13
- View from a prudent home buyer
- Town hall meeting with Geithner
- Sale of UOB Life
- CPF Retirement account or CPF Life
- Seven new rules for first time home buyers
- Big food vs Big Insurance
- Make websites easy to use
- Forbers: World turns disapproving eyes on Singapor...
- Financial Planning - Practical Steps
- Fair and balanced
- Financial planning at a late age
- Website for budget airline
- Media interview on Lehman collapse
- Dubai Metro opens
- Legal action by Minibond investors
- Good return from policies taken in the past
- Student volunteers of FISCA
- FISCA's views on MAS new regulations on investment...
- Financial Advisers can volunteer for FISCA
- 8th anniversary of terrorist attack on World Trade...
- Obama's speech to Congress about health care
- Kennedy's letter to Obama
- Future of FISCA
- Lehman Collapse - one year later
- Payout on life insurance policy
- Common sense approach towards investment products
- Interview by Foreign TV
- Lack of standard to compare the payout
- Sudoku pocket book (Logic9)
- Health care practices in USA
- A new society (7) - a fair price
- MAS respond to feedback on sale of investment prod...
- Gambling on foreign currency
- SCMP:Peace of mind at last for the minibond invest...
- Life settlement
- Higher productivity - reduce commitng cost
- Six principles of life
- A new society (6) - sources of occupation
- Life Settlement
- Singapore now stands alone
- Independent, impartial medical advice
- Alchemy and financial innovation
- Lehman Brothers set for landmark appeal
- Preparing for the Worst
- BBC: Capitalism, A Love Story
- Staged Accidents
- Shape Quiz
- MAS and PM decline request for a meeting
- A new society (5) - Enjoyment of work
- A good compensation for Minibond
- Do you like the concepts?
- A considerate driver
- Survey: Land Banking
- "Capitalism is evil," says new Michael Moore film
- A new society (4) - time to rejuvenate
- Product issuers were probably cheating
- Distributors were negligent
- Reduced air fare
- New Exotic Investments Emerging on Wall Street
- The future will be different
- Cheated by a lawyer
- ▼ 09/06 - 09/13 (61)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)