Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Resource materials in TKL website

My website (www.tankinlian.com) contain useful resource materials. They are kept in PDF documents under the Information tab.

I am personally the biggest user of the resource materials. I get questions from consumers and journalists on a variety of topics. I refer to the resource materials to get the information that is needed to reply to the questions.
I also use the resource materials to write my books, articles, letters to the newspapers and to prepare for the educational talks that I give on many topics.

I am able to access the resource materials when I am overseas. I just go to the website, type in the keyword and get the PDF that I need.

I encourage corporations to have an active website to contain information for their customers and employees. This will make the corporation more accessible and can help to build up the business of the corporation. It is a wonderful tool that should not be neglected.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive