Thursday, November 11, 2010

Talk to NTU Risk Management Society

I gave a talk to 50 members of the risk management society of NTU. The seminar room was packed. I told the following stories which they found to be fascinating:

Invest in Gold Bars
Dual Currency Deposit
Land Banking

I hope that they remember the stories and learned about the risk of being cheated or exposed to high risk that they were not aware of. I also told them to share these stories with their parents, so that they will not be misled into bad investments.

I encourage my readers to attend the talk on financial planning, and to encourage your friends to attend the talk. Spend 3 hours and $30 and avoid losing $30,000 or more through a bad investment. Invest in your financial education. Encourage your friends to make this investment too!

Tan Kin Lian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Many moons ago, I studied Risk Management under Dr. Yee Wah Chin. Is he still a lecturer in NTU?

Blog Archive