Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Quora: Why is China offering the vaccine to other countries?

 Quora: Why is China offering COVID-19 vaccines to Pakistan, Nepal, Indonesia and other countries when more than 1 billion Chinese people themselves haven't been vaccinated against COVID-19?

Answered by Carl Johnson, an American who has lived and worked in Mainland China since 2011.

I can only guess at an answer but here it goes. Wealthier nations are bidding up the proices of vaccines putting them out of reach for poorer nations. Perhaps China is taking the approach of providing vaccines to the ones most in need first.

China does not have a large problem with the virus now. They have managed to keep the number of infected low so perhaps they are prioritizing where the supply goes. Just a guess.

I can tell you that if I needed to travel for business, a vaccine is available for me in China. I can have HR schedule a vaccine for me if I wanted. Bt I am in no hurry and have no need to travel. My feeling is that my risk of infection is very very low in this area so why take it?

For the idiot who thinks that China is selling it so that it can be tested on poor nations he obviously is not aware that the vaccines have already gone through all trial stages. This is yet another example of how many people can hold opposing thoughts in their heads. On the one hand they believe the Chinese government does not care about its people, (You know, organ harvesting and other BS) but then they offer up these kinds of theories that the government tests the vaccine on other nations because,,,,,,,,,,, they don’t want to hurt their own people? Which is it?

They don’t care about people or they do care about the people? Cant have it both ways. Flawed logic! For that matter why create a vaccine at all if they dont care about people?

No comments:

Blog Archive