Dear Mr Tan,
I am a policy holder with NTUC. Although my policy is just a small amount, I like to find out about the stability of NTUC in view of further business with NTUC.
I understant that NTUC is a cooperative. What do you mean by that, compared to the other insurers and investments companies? Does it also mean the government is linked to NTUC and they will bill NTUC out in the event of financial crisis?
Please read about our corporate profile at:
NTUC Income is rated AA by Standard & Poors. This is the strongest financial rating among all insurance companies in Asia. There must be a few thousand companies in this category.
We are NOT owned by the government. We do not need the government to bail us out in the event of a financial crisis.
With our strong financial rating, we will be able to face any financial crisis better than most other insurance companies, including those that are owned by multi-national companies.
Do you need me to introduce an adviser or consultant to talk to you?
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2020 (216)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
11/12 - 11/19
- FAQ: Ideal Policy (revised)
- Is the market too high?
- FAQ: Flexi-Link Policy (revised)
- What is the financial stability of NTUC Income?
- Earn $30,000 more by investing through NTUC Income...
- Logic9 (Sudoku): 3 tips to solve difficult puzzles...
- Many motorists switch after first year
- Happy with review of claim
- Performance of Investment Funds
- Get a better deal from NTUC Income on your HDB loa...
- Structured product withdrawn in the UK
- Is it risky to invest in structured products?
- Logic9 (Sudoku) trains the mind
- My financial advice is free, but worth a lot of mo...
- Unhappy about inflated claim from a third party
- Happy with injury settlement
- I wish to invest more in NTUC Income shares
- What is the right time to invest in the Global Equ...
- Do you think that she is pretending to be ill?
- Buy Term Insurance
- NTUC Income pays claims promptly
- ▼ 11/12 - 11/19 (21)
- ► 2005 (159)