Sunday, November 12, 2006

I wish to invest more in NTUC Income shares

Dear Mr Tan

My husband and I have invested 5000 Income shares ($50,000) each in 2004. We are both happy with the return.

This is the core part of our retirement planning. Both of us are in our mid forty. We would like to invest more into Income shares. When will you be re-opening for new subcription.

CH

--------------

Dear CH

Congratulations> You and your husband have made an excellent investment.

We do not plan to invite new subscription for the share capital for the immediate future.

I will let the coop secretary know about your interest, and to keep you in the waiting list (in case some shareholders wish to sell their shares).

Tan Kin Lian

1 comment:

WK said...

Hello Mr Tan,

I am a reader of your blog and find your daily updates are candid and truthful.

I would like to know when I can buy some more income shares as well. I have been a investor with Income shares since 2004 and the returns are good.

I have 2 feedback:
a) We have applied for multiple income policies for my father in law. For Incomeshield Enhanced preferred policy, we have filled up the forms 3 times before it was approved.

b) Recently, my wife has bought Growth fund but the confirmation that was sent back was that Balanced fund was purchased.

We have called income a few times for issue (b) but no one is able to help us.

WK

Blog Archive