Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy with injury settlement

Dear Mr Tan Kin Lian

I would like to express my gratitude regarding the compensation related to my injury as a result of traveling in the TIBS bus.

The matter has come to a conclusion recently. I would like to have a special mention of Mr DP, the representative of your Company.

Mr DP was amazingly very efficient and professional. He called me for an appointment immediately after TIBS officer told me that TIBS submitted my claims to Income.

Mr DP did all the necessary work before he presented the documents to me. During the meeting he explained patiently and clearly to me about the clauses and details. He was precise and yet carry very good manner and present himself very professionally.

I received the payment promptly without any delay.

Congratulatutions for having a good representative like Mr DP.

DT

No comments:

Blog Archive