Thursday, August 20, 2020

Premium financing for purchase of annuity

 Dear Mr Tan,

I like to ask upon your views on premium financing for annuities. The concept of premium financing is rather new to me as it wasn’t available back then. The spread for my loan is 0.75%+ 3M COF rates from a local bank. The current rate of 3M COF is at 0.28% now.

I couldn’t find any negative points except the premium financing may affect my TDSR in the event i decided to buy a new property. I live my whole life without taking more debt than i can handle, i have no car loan or mortgage presently. Leveraging on low interest debt like this, in pursuing higher roi returns, increasing monthly cashflow sound like a good idea to me. I attached the BI for you to look through and advice if necessary.

REPLY BY TKL
I advise people, NEVER make any investment with borrowed money.
This includes financing the purchase of annuity.
If you want to know why, you should join FISCA and read this article
https://fisca.sg/ArticleDisplay.aspx?ID=707

Also read
https://fisca.sg/ArticleDisplay.aspx?ID=724

2 comments:

Harry ibbe said...

Hello everyone, Are you into trading or just wish to give it a try, please becareful on the platform you choose to invest on and the manager you choose to manage your account because that’s where failure starts from be wise. After reading so much comment i had to give trading tips a try, I have to come to the conclusion that binary options pays massively but the masses has refused to show us the right way to earn That’s why I have to give trading tips the accolades because they have been so helpful to traders . For a free masterclass strategy kindly contact (paytondyian699@gmail.com) for a free masterclass strategy. He'll give you a free tutors on how you can earn and recover your losses in trading for free..or Whatsapp +1 562 384 7738

hiren patil said...

It's a great blog about finance thanks for sharing the blog to know more about finance..
Bank khata kholne wala app

Blog Archive