Monday, August 17, 2020

My bad experience with the CDP website

I have given my feedback to SGX about my impression of the CDP website.


I said that it is a terrible website.

They make it so difficult for the investor to login. I have to remember my code, password and go through a mobile phone verification. They do not allow any of the fields to be "remembered".

After that, I have to go through many clicks to see their portfolio.

I wanted to contact them but could not find a way to reach them and give my feedback.

I finally used their survey form. I scored the low point in all categories. In the detail column, I entered my email and mobile phone and asked them to contact me.

Are they interested?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our natural habitat is slowly being destroyed, all for the name of progress.

Blog Archive