Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Write to sq@income.com.sg

Dear Sir,

I had a similar letter on the change in bonus structure from Income relating to growth policy. I have been rather unhappy with income of late but I wonder how likely is this protest to succeed?

I have other concerns. I feel that Income is not looking after its policy holders.

1. One of my policy was purchased using CPF. When I enquired on the possibility to use change and refund the CPF portion to my account, the agent tried to sell me other policies and disregarded my enquires. Subsequently, I wrote to income and they claimed this change is not possible. I spoke and wrote to CPF and the advised this is possible. What should I do?

2. My motor insurance was increased 53% despite me being with the company and having no claims at all (50% NCD). I enquired upon renewal which was a month back and got a call a day later for the purpose of doing a survey with Income. As i was busy, the person promised to return call but never did.

It seems that the company is passing off its costs to its good customers and refusing to explain. Could you advise on insurance companies that you engage? I feel this will be helpful for me as INCOME doesn;t try to engage my issues.

REPLY

I suggest that you write an email to sq@income.com.sg. I am sure that they will attend to your issues.

No comments:

Blog Archive